Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Reflections: Looking Forward

Looking forward in the semester i hope to improve my creativity in writing by expanding my descriptive language in my writing. I think that this will allow my storytelling to be much better then what it is. As for reading I want to sort of fix my time management to where I can read more of the stories in order to enjoy more of the content of this class. My timing for working on the class has been all the weekends however i want to change this by doing most of it little by little everyday that way I can do more of the bonus assignments on top of everything we have to do. For location i want to change up from working on this class at home to working on this class at the library because I feel like I can focus better. I have not been doing a lot of the growth mindset assignments but I also plan on doing that more often because i think it will help me a lot with the way I manage my classes and learn. Finally for curation I do admit I have not been doing a good job at doing the assignments and actually practicing the habit of organizing things. Looking forward I will try to change that and do more curation assignments. By the looks of it I am not on track to finish early and should really start doing a lo of the extra credit points to get the Grade of an A that I want. So far I am almost on track for an A so I have to try a little bit harder in order to achieve that grade.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Angel!

    It’s awesome that you want to work for an A and finish this class earlier. I took Indian Epics last semester and am in this class now and can definitely attest to doing the extra credit and finishing this class early. I got done with this class two weeks before finals so it was great to have more time to focus on other classes. Good luck with the rest of your semester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel,
    I think it is awesome that you want to work on your descriptive language. I must admit my time managing skills for this class has been all over the place so I think your goal of doing it little by little throughout the week is a great idea. Definitely do the bonus assignments, they have helped me almost get on track too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete