Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Reflections: Looking Back

I think that my writing is getting a little better then what it was then when I first started writing for this class. One of the major things I have learn and kept was how to write sentences in quotes which, was something i never really learn how to do in the past. My blog post I am very proud of is my first storytelling in my portfolio because of the creativity in changing the characters to animals. The title of my story is Nobody which comes from my favorite reading the Odyssey. The reason why it is my favorite is because of the main character Odysseus who just shows very heroic traits. I really like the class being online because I do feel as i read introduction i am getting to know a little bit of everyone week by week. For time I usually like to do everything on the weekend because it is when i have the most time for it. I have been doing that from the start of the semester and will probably continue to do so. The location of where I do my work is at home because i usually do everything on the weekend when I am at home like I said before. I havent done many Growth mindset challanges but i still try to apply in my my everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment