Monday, November 16, 2015

Famous Last Words

So as thanksgiving break gets closer everything seems to bunching up causing a lot of stress. On the bright side to everything thing is once thanksgiving break is here then all your worries are gone during the break. The readings for this week were very fun to read because I read a lot of stories that I personally enjoyed. Other than the fun readings I am excited to know that I will be done with the class this week. Not to say I wont miss it but it will definitely be another load of my shoulders. It has taught me a lot in the sense that now I know a lot about random myths and fables. It also taught me how better my writing even though I can still improve a lot! Overall I loved how this class was graded because it was based off of your creativity and thoughts rather then having just standardized test to give you your grade. I really am enjoying this class. 

I wish my other classes were going as good as this one however, they are not but I will do my bet to catch back up. The downside to everything is that we only have a little over month left of school so that’s means its crunch time and I need to get with the grind. One of my classes that are giving me a hard time is Italian.  I think the reasoning behind this is because my first language is Spanish therefore it confuses me. The main reason is because I am heritage speaker, which means I learned from my parents, and not school. So for this reason it affects me in the sense that I get confused between languages, which messes me up Italian. However, there is still time so there to better myself so I will stay optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment