Monday, November 2, 2015

Week 10: Famous Last Words

The readings this week were very interesting because I am not used to the whole animals as characters thing. As we all saw that is a big part of the Native American unit reading part of this class. I honestly found trouble writing this week because I feel like I was so pressured to finish the writing that I didn’t do a good job on it. So that is something I am going to have to work on this upcoming week. It was really interesting reading peoples writing this week because I feel like a lot of people did so well in being creative with their writing. For example the whole retelling the story in third person is something that I have not ever tried. So that is something I would like to try out at some point in time.

My other classes are getting pretty tough because of the whole balancing schoolwork with just work and extra curricular activities. So my time management definitely really needs to improve. Organization has been on of my weak point but I am trying to stay positive and improve this. For the most part I think getting ahead in this class will help me a lot because the earlier I finish the more time ill have to focus on finals and other classes that require more time.


Honestly I am just looking forward to thanksgiving break and winter break. I am originally from Boston so most of my family lives up there. However, this winter break my grandparents are coming down to Oklahoma to visit so I am pretty excited about that. Well I mean I am excited to get a break from school in general! I feel really worn out at this point of the semester so for now I am just cruising to the end of the semester.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Angel!

    The semester is definitely getting to that crunch-time point. We are all burned out of school and extra curricular activities, and yet we still have a lot of school and a lot of assignments to go! I am also looking forward to just relaxing with my family over Thanksgiving break. I wish you the best of luck these next few weeks and I hope that you can finish out strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel,

    I am with you on the overwhelming feeling that the end of the semester brings. I am really burned out with the workload of this semester and I cannot wait for our breaks so I can just relax even if it is for a few weeks. I am glad to hear that your family will be coming into town this year for the holidays. I can not wait! I am a little nervous because I will be hosting Christmas at my house but the thought of tamales and fruit punch make me so anxious for it. Good luck to you on the rest of the following weeks!

    ReplyDelete