Monday, August 31, 2015

Famous Last Words Week 1

My reading for this went somewhat well because I didn’t half read them however I could of done a better job at writing about them. I also believe that my time management had to play a big part on this first week. I believe my best writing that did this week was my story telling. It was cool experiencing to just write whatever I wanted relating back to the fable that I read. It was a different style of writing that I am not used to doing in a college class. I wrote about a farmer, which had nothing to do with a Lion from the original fable. Yet it was very fun just to make up my own story with the same lesson taught by the fable. I remember doing this type of writing back in elementary or middle school, which is something that I always, enjoyed doing. 
            My other classes are tough and even though they are tough I am glad I have this class because even though it is a lot of busy work it is not too difficult. The thing that makes this class a little bit more challenging is the fact that you have to keep up with it if your not ahead. I enjoy reading other people writing because it is very entertaining to see how some people can get so creative with their writing. I believe I have to improve my writing creativity and this class will be able to help me due to all the writing that we have to do. Another goal I have this semester is to balance my time out with work and school. It is something I am sure all of us struggle with that however, for me it is something I really need to get better at.


  

Picture of a Farmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment