Sunday, August 30, 2015

Growth Mindset

I believe the growth mindset is wonderful and have always thought about it even though I have not really practiced it. I have never heard of Carol Dweck before but the way she spread the concept of growth mindset is great! Her scientific backing of the growth mindset being more active then the fixed mindset also helps her prove her point. Honestly I find myself being someone of a fixed mindset, which is bad. However, learning more about a growth mindset makes me want to improve and adapt to that mindset and better myself as a student and overall person. I’ve learned that if try hard to learn and focus on learning that with time will be able to improve myself as a student. I think I will be very interested in learning more about growth mindset.

Growth Mindset: The building Rome

No comments:

Post a Comment